Martes, Pebrero 14, 2012

Epson T60 - Direct PVC Printing

Click image to know how to direct print on PVC ID TRAY


IMAGE 1.
I just brought my Epson T60 this last January. It was a good printer but a little bit too expensive. I used it as a part of my Thesis entitled PVC ID MAKER at first I get a hard time to print directly to a PVC ID TRAY (see Image1) there is a big difference between the Epson T60 Cd tray. When I try to print at first the output was like to CD even though I put PVC ID TRAY, the image printed was circular. 


Printing at it was my problem but thanks to internet I find solution. The solution was not so easy to find but I can share it to you. Just became a follower and contact me. I'll be happy to help.







33 komento:

  1. help john, i have the same problem. thanks in advance. nat cruz, zuric40@yahoo.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. John Carlo De Leon here is my email pls help me....i have the same problem...markcresaf@gmail.com

      Burahin
  2. I have already found the solution.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. paano po? may bilog din pag nag pprint, nicz032@yahoo.com

    TumugonBurahin
  4. mga sir, ganun din ang prob ko...sa mga nakakaalam ng solution, pwede nyo po bang ma share sa akin?ang email ko po ay jack.scofield@rocketmail.com maraming salamat po....

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. gamit kayo ng r290 driver, may error message pag nagprint kayo sa t60 just ignore it magprint din yun sa pvc nyo and di na circular.

      Burahin
  5. sir baka pwede rin po maki share kc ganun dinproblem ko.. ang cd layout din po lumalabas.. ito po email add ko born2_reborn@yahoo.com
    Thanks po in advance..

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Sir same problem here..please help. spicy_bhen@hotmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  7. sir san mo po na bili ung PVC ID TRAY?

    TumugonBurahin
  8. sir i have the same problem, i have installed the r290 driver already but still it prints like in cd.please help rina_rph@yahoo.com. thanks

    TumugonBurahin
  9. mga sir same problem po pls help me @dora_koh987@yahoo.com

    TumugonBurahin
  10. heres the sulotion guys hope it will help you

    Solution po para matangal un bilog

    First, install your printer using the epsont60 drivers.
    Then download the drivers for the epson r290 from the epson site. Run the install and when it comes to the part of asking if you want it detected or not, click choose location. Then select the port something like USB0001. Complete the install and then choose the r290 as the printer in photoshop. You will have two epson monitors running at the bottom, one for the t60 and other for the r290.

    TumugonBurahin
  11. sir pwede ask template in photoshop... ito po email ad ko: neoton_apt@yahoo.com

    TumugonBurahin
  12. please help, i have the same problem. thanks in advance. r_gabonillo@yahoo.com

    TumugonBurahin
  13. Hi! Meron po akong problema. Laging niluluwa ng printer t60 ang pvc id tray. Ano po ba ang pwedeng solusyon?

    TumugonBurahin
  14. Hi! Meron po akong problema. Laging niluluwa ng printer t60 ang pvc id tray. Ano po ba ang pwedeng solusyon?

    TumugonBurahin
  15. sir i have the same problem, please help me my email is happyisk@gmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  16. sir, i face the same problem (print like cd, get round on the card.) would like asking for help from sir. thanks.
    krysphoto@gmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  17. i have the same problem.. nginstall na ako ng r290 driver tapos merge ko sya sa t60 pero circular pa dn ang print nya abellafelix@gmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  18. I have the same problem with samahan magdalo and I'm using Mac. sewaki28@gmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  19. I have also the same issu
    mmk1.dp (at) gmail

    TumugonBurahin
  20. sir this is my email gayutako@yahoo.com pahelp naman po nainstall ko na yung driver ng r290 kaso nilolowa niya pang print ko gamit ang r290

    TumugonBurahin
  21. Hi, Same problem Sir.. can you please email me solution? Missaihllee@gmail.com thanks!

    TumugonBurahin
  22. sir pa help po ako elisoncai@gmail.com po email ko. d ko po mahanap ung r290 driver.

    TumugonBurahin
  23. Please help. I have the same problem that you face. My mail is centralmandalay@gmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  24. please some help any one about epson t60 print pvc card in tray asadyasin219@gmail.com
    03024900413 jazz

    TumugonBurahin
  25. Please help
    xuanquynh2007@gmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  26. Hi good day po. pahelp naman po kasi may bilog din po sa pvc card ko. thanks in advance dexters_23@yahoo.com

    TumugonBurahin
  27. Sir I have also the same problem plz guide me my email address is as under:-
    aliantariq28@gmail.com
    I will be highly grateful to u

    TumugonBurahin